STATS provides core features for statistical analysis of biological data.
How That Works?
STATS offers ready-to-use and customizable tools for the statistical analysis of data. It proposes the most widely used statistical methods for biological data analysis, from descriptive to parametric and non-parametric inference statistics, in order to quantitatively assess whether your biological data supports your hypothesis.
Applications & Benefits
- Test microbial diversity between body sites
- Assess cell type diversity between groups (e.g. cancer)
- Compare pharmacological effects between drugs
- … and more
- Any data. For example: Omics, clinical, biological, environmental data
- Varying analysis time depending on the size of the data and the type of analysis.
- Gencovery team support
- Gencovery ecosystem support (we make the connection with the right expert)
- You keep IP on your proprietary data, and any related models or insights generated in Constellab™.
- You keep IP on your custom pipelines, know-how, and bricks created in Constellab™