Major update of Constellab and your Digital Labs services on April 19th, 2023
We are excited to announce we have implemented significant upgrades in Constellab, which will improve its performance and enhance your overall experience. We made extensive developments to improve the infrastructure, security, and user interface, making Constellab services faster, more reliable, and more user-friendly.
Some of the improvements include:
- Improvement of the security and resilience of the system
- Better synchronisation of projects between spaces and digital labs
- More robust downloading of resources from other labs; support big resources (> 10 GB)
- Improved search functionality and user interface of the databox
- Notifications for new messages, new projects, ...
- Live tasks are simpler to develop
- Possibility to associate a uploaded resource to a project
Please note that we also released a new version 0.5.0 of almost all bricks. For some tasks, you will access to new outputs. If you have any question or concerns about these updates, please reach out to our customer success support. We are always here to assist you and provide any guidance you need.
Last but not least, we are very happy to annonce that we release a new version of Digital Lab for Desktop in version 0.5.0. The documentation was updated. For those who used the digital lab for desktop (on-premises) in a beta version, we encourage you to update the environnement and all bricks with the version 0.5.0.
If you want to know more about this release, please look at this technical documentation.