This major update of Constellab and its associated bricks (version 0.5.0) includes substantial changes and improvements:
- A simplified version of lab manager to configure and update digital lab
- An improvement of security and resilience of the system
- A better synchronisation of projects between space and digital labs
- Downloading resource from another lab is more robust and support big resources (> 10 GB)
Better and simpler lab configuration. The status is improved and only one button is required in most of the case to manage the lab.
The list of resource was improved to be denser to correctly show on medium/small screens.
- Downloading resource from another lab is more robust and support big resources (> 10 GB). The download creates an experiment so the progress can be followed in the running experiment details.
- Improve progress of processes. The progress messages are loaded separately which improve the loading duration. Progress messages can be exported into a text file.
- Server logs of a process can now be exported into a text file.
- Improve project display in lab.
- Improved security and resilience of the system.
- The restart of the lab does not clear the Codelab so extension and config will be remained most of the time (still needed when a new version of Codelab is published).
- Library bricks are now in
Here is the changelog for the gws_core brick.
async for Task run method.
- Remove deprecated
ConstantOut classes (use only
TabularView : table parameter in constructor in now required
Table : row and column names are converted to string and duplicates are renamed
- Remove unused following classes :
- Hidden bricks are now in
/lab/.sys/bricks folder instead of